We have installed several fire pits in backyards of South Patrick Shores, Rockledge, Cocoa, Satellite Beach, and Titusville. In most cases, we observed that the installation was an immediate hit. People just love to cozy up by the fire pit and share a warm evening together.
We have also worked on projects in Cocoa Beach, Port Saint John, Merritt Island, Indian Harbor Beach, and West Melbourne. Most of our customers haven't ever regretted their decision to install a fire pit in their backyard.
Why a Fire Pit?One of the most common questions we're asked is why one would install a fire pit instead of a fireplace. We agree that a fireplace would have several advantages, but fire pits have many as well. Here are some of them.
- Affordable - Fireplaces are a bit expensive. Even the smallest fireplace can cost a pretty penny. In comparison, a patio fire space be just a simple bowl with firewood in it. Fire pits are just more budget-friendly.
- Discreet - Fireplaces can dominate the space. They demand attention and will need to be a centerpiece of your backyard. A fire pit, on the other hand, is much more flexible. It can be a centerpiece if you want it to be. It can also be a discreet installation that's tucked into a corner.
- Social - Fireplaces are great for people who prefer to spend time with their family by the fireplace and aren't too fond of entertaining. On the other hand, fire pits allow people to sit around it, creating a campfire like environment. This installation is great for people who like to host parties and invite several friends over.
- Styles - There are limited number of styles available to you when it comes to fireplaces. They can be traditional or modern. With fire pits, you have versatility. You can install a fire bowl, a fire table, a fire hearth, use gas, propane, or wood as fuel.
- The View - Fire pits, as we mentioned before, don't dominate the backyard. They don't obstruct the views either. You'll be able to see your entire backyard beyond it without any problems.
It's always a good idea to consult a professional to install outdoor fire pits. You need to keep local building codes in mind, think of safety, and decide the location of the structure. An expert will be able to advise you on all of these matters.
If you have any questions about our services, all you need to do is contact us at Wagner Pavers. We'll be happy to help you in any way we can. You can also call us at 321 633 5131 or send us an email at email@example.com.