At Wagner Pavers, we have installed several driveways in Rockledge, South Patrick Shores, Cocoa, Cape Canaveral, Satellite Beach, and Titusville. We have worked on both commercial and residential properties, handling everything from installation to driveway repair.
Our experts have successfully installed driveways in Cocoa Beach, Port Saint John, Merritt Island, Indian Harbor Beach, and West Melbourne as well. These driveways have enhanced the look and feel of several homes and business properties.
Design and Layout of DrivewaysMost people don't realize it, but driveways can be used to enhance the visual appeal of their home. Driveway design isn't really a popular consideration when people install the feature, but we feel it should be. Here are some designs you should consider.
- Circular Driveways - These driveways, as the name suggests, are circular. One end of the driveway can be used as an entry point while the other can be used as an exit. This is very convenient as you won't need to back out of the driveway. However, this driveway only works if you have adequate space for it.
- Curved Driveway - This is great for people with less space as it creates the illusion of space. This is especially true if a portion of the driveway is concealed by trees or shrubs. This driveway will also look good if the access to the street isn't in line with your garage.
- Straight Driveway - This driveway works well for both small and big properties. On big properties, it can create a grand, mysterious entryway to your home. In small properties, straight driveways are the most practical and useful option.
Driveways MaterialsThe material you choose to install on the driveway can affect the look and the function of it. For example, gravel driveways are difficult to maintain but the most affordable to install. Choosing the right material would not only improve the looks of your property, but it would also ensure that your driveway lasts for a long time. Here are some of the material choices:
- Concrete Pavers - These come in different shapes, sizes, and colors. You can choose a paver that replicates the look of stone or brick.
- Interlocking Pavers - Interlocking pavers are easy to install and look great as well. They fit in like puzzle pieces and can be laid on a dry surface, saving time and money.
- Permeable Pavers - Driveways have tendency to create run-off. They're large, open surfaces after all. Permeable pavers offer essential drainage to prevent this.
If you have any questions about our services and driveways, all you need to do is contact us at Wagner Pavers. We'll be happy to help you in any way we can. You can also call us at 321 633 5131 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.