Wagner Pavers is one of the leading landscaping companies here in Rockledge. We have handled a significant number of landscaping projects in and around Cocoa Beach, Port Saint John, Merritt Island and Indian Harbor Beach. Outdoor spaces add to the beauty and functionality of your home and it's important that the best materials be used and that they be installed ‘with expertise. What is probably even more important is that they should also be maintained well.
Paver Cleaning and Sealing
Why Clean and Seal Pavers?While most homeowners Rockledge, South Patrick Shores, Cocoa, Cape Canaveral, Satellite Beach take a lot of care and focus on maintaining their gardens and yards well, almost everyone has time constraints and leads very busy lives. As a result, the outdoor features on their properties get ignored and start looking dull and worn out after some time. The paving stones on driveways walkways, pool areas and pathways or on decks and patios get affected by changes in the climatic conditions and regular wear and tear.
This is why many of our customers across opt for our excellent paver cleaning and sealing services. This is the one way to keep these areas looking new and spruced-up right round the year. On board the Wagner Pavers team is paver cleaning specialists that have years of experience in cleaning and sealing brick paving stones.
Paver Cleaning and Sealing - The ProcessOver the years we have also tackled a large number of natural stone and concrete paver stone cleaning projects. This is the work process we follow while handling any paver clean and seal job:
- When you contact us with your request, our paver cleaning expert will visit your location
- He will survey the area that has to be cleaned and sealed
- He will make note of all the problems such as stains, moss and mildew growth, any rust stains from outdoor furniture etc
- He will also check if any of the paving stones have come loose and if any sanding is required
- You will be provided with a detailed quote
- Once you approve this we will carry out the work as per your convenience
- The paver clean and seal job is typically done over a period of 2 days
- On the first day, the entire paving installation will be thoroughly cleaned with a special, effective yet mild cleaning agent
- This will be followed by a thorough high pressure clean which rids the pavers of all the debris , dirt & stains
- Once the installation has dried completely, on the second day, our experts will complete the sanding as required and then seal the surface with a special paver sealant. We will use 1-2 sealant coats as required
Paver Clean and Seal FrequencyAs you can see, we are very meticulous and detailed in our approach to our work. We recommend that based on the extent of use and foot and vehicular traffic the outdoor space sees, you can get the paving stones cleaned and sealed every 1-2 years. For any more information, connect with Wagner Pavers via email or this contact us form.
You can speak with our experts by calling on this number- 321 633 5131. We will respond promptly and send out an expert to your location within the shortest possible time. Call us with your requirement today.
We Provide Services to the Following Cities and Towns in FL: