However, at Wagner Pavers, we've observed that the most popular choice remains the patio, and with good reason. Outdoor patios are very versatile. They're a great place to host a party in and entertain your guests. They're also a place where you can easily spend time with your family and simply relax.
We have installed patios of different kinds in our hometown of Rockledge, as well as the neighboring counties of South Patrick Shores, Cocoa, Satellite Beach, and Titusville. Our clients have always been pleased with the results.
We have also worked on projects in Cocoa Beach, Port Saint John, Merritt Island, Indian Harbor Beach, and West Melbourne. Initially, some of our clients were skeptical. They didn't believe that patios would be of much use. They changed their minds after they started spending a significant amount of time outdoors.
Planning a PatioPatio design is always a primary concern of our clients. People want installations that would look great but also function well. The only way to achieve that is to plan it correctly. When you call us for the first time, we assign an expert designer to you. They will look at your landscape, consider your requirements, and your budget before giving you the best suggestions possible. Here are some of the points we consider:
- The number of people that would regularly use the patio
- The amount of space you have
- The purpose of the patio and your requirements when you use it
- The surrounding architectural elements
- Determining the location of the fire fixtures like pits or fire places
- Your budget
There are several other aspects that we consider while building a patio, but these are the most important factors. These factors will help you and us determine the best design for your patio.
MaterialsThe material you choose plays a very important role in the design and look of your patio. Choosing the right paver for your backyard patio would make all the difference. Here's a list of options available to you:
- Concrete Pavers - Concrete pavers are one of the best materials to opt for. They're resilient, easy to maintain, and come in different colors and shapes. You can choose concrete pavers or ones that replicate the look of stone or brick.
- Flagstone - If you want a more natural, earthy look, flagstone is a good option. They can be cut in precise shapes or be random.
Other material choices are natural stone, brick, patio tiles, etc. If you have any questions about our services and patios, all you need to do is contact us at Wagner Pavers. We'll be happy to help you in any way we can. You can also call us at 321 633 5131 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.